Friday, November 02, 2007

Democrats Cave on Torture

Can I please have a third party? One with some whatever dangling parts are required to stand up to a 24% President? It's no wonder young people are turning to radical alternatives like Ron Paul. In my youth they did too in Ross Perot.

I ask this question of our leadership: Do we condone torture? Even more fundamental, do we condone those who condone it? I realize Mukasey didn't say he endorsed waterboarding, he only refused to answer the question. Seems pretty suspicious to me, refusing to say that simulating drowning a person (a mock execution, by the way) is illegal.

But it doesn't matter. Our party caved in to a President with a 24% approval rating. I am willing to bet our DINO Ken Salazar doesn't join a filibuster, if one is even mounted. Our new party slogan: We're not as evil as the other guys?

(Obscenity removed)